Cornerstone Ranching Solutions considers wildlife to be an integral component of rangeland production and ranching enterprises. With this approach we provide services for the management of white-tailed deer, mule deer, bobwhite quail, blue (scaled) quail, pronghorns, exotic ungulates, doves, turkeys, non-game wildlife, and pond (tank, stock tank) fisheries.
- Wildlife management plans
- Population inventory using appropriate and reliable survey methods
- On-going monitoring of qualitative aspects important to the client (e.g. photo points/range monitoring, game camera observations)
- Harvest records and analysis (e.g. aging, antler scoring, reproductive success)
- Harvest strategy
- Habitat enhancement through various means including brush sculpting where applicable, grazing management, etc.
- Predator management
- Nutrition enhancement
- Staff training